If you order goods when visiting our website, we would like to point out the following:
- The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German and English.
- The essential features of the goods offered by us as well as the period of validity of limited offers can be found in the individual product descriptions within the scope of our Internet offer.
- The presentation of our goods does not constitute a binding offer on our part. Only the order of goods by you is a binding offer according to § 145 BGB. After your order, we will send you an e-mail containing the order you have placed. In the event of acceptance of this offer, we will also send you a separate order confirmation by e-mail. This concludes the purchase contract between you and us.
- You can recognise any input errors when placing your order during the final confirmation before the final order and correct them at any time using the delete and change function before sending the order.
- The prices stated by us are net prices plus VAT, plus shipping and, if applicable, duties and taxes for shipping abroad. You can find an overview of the shipping costs here.
- We offer the following payment methods: Payment in advance/bank transfer, Paypal and purchase on account (only for authorities and for all German customers after the third order)
- All items offered are ready for immediate shipment, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description.
- We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions here at any time.