Rhodium Recycling Powder JE632
The Rhodium Recycling Powder JE632 is developed for the recovery of Rhodium metal out of used electroplating baths and for the recuperation of rinsing waters.
1) Stabilization of the pH-value (pH 6-8) with small amounts of sodium hydroxide (stirring carefully).
2) Add the recycling powder JE632 - 5 grams per litre - and stir constantly (approx. 10 min.).
3) The chemical reaction begins - the flocks will bound the Rhodium metal and a transparent liquid appears.
4) Filtration of the treated solution with folder filter.
5) After drying of the sludge incl. folder filter put all completely into a transport container and send it to Jentner for separation. This material is no longer a hazardous good.
You will receive precise information about the rhodium content after the analysis.